SING TAO NEWS CORPORATION LIMITED is a global media corporation with businesses focusing on Media Ownership & Services, Human Capital Management and Broadband Content & Distribution. Our reputed publications include Sing Tao Daily, The Standard, Headline Daily, East Week, and many others. Our businesses cover Hong Kong, the PRC, the U.S.A., Canada, Europe and Australia. To cope with our rapid expansion, we are URGENTLY looking for high caliber professional to join our dynamic team.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004998512
Employer Ref. JDB170022
- Handling incoming enquiries and provide sales support to the team
- Liaise with both colleagues and external customers on advertisement follow up
- Handling various sales reports, information records and marketing materials
- Administrative support such as data input, preparing invoices etc.
- Communicate and co-ordinate with internal departments
- Degree holder preferably in Marketing, Communications or related disciplines
- 1-2 years working experience in customer service, sales coordination preferred
- Excellent in MS Office
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese, Mandarin will be an advantage
- Good interpersonal and communication skill, well organised and attention to detail
- Able to work independent and under pressure
- Immediate availability is preferred
Interested parties please click “Apply Now" to submit your complete resume with compensation history, expected salary and REFERENCE NUMBER or by post to Human Resources Department, 18/F, Sing Tao News Corporation Building, 3 Tung Wong Road, Shaukeiwan, Hong Kong.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment related purpose. Applicant who is not invited for an interview within 6 weeks may consider their application not successful. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within 6 months.