About now TV
now TV is one of the world's largest commercial deployments of IPTV and Hong Kong's largest pay-TV provider. It is delivered by PCCW Media Limited, the multimedia and entertainment subsidiary of PCCW Limited. PCCW also holds interests in telecommunications, IT solutions, property development and investment, and other businesses.
now TV offers the widest range of local and international content on its platform in Hong Kong. Its quality self-produced content includes two news channels and a diverse line up of entertainment and infotainment programmes. This is complemented by the best of Asian and international content and brands across news, entertainment, information and sports genres including the exclusive Barclays Premier League.
now TV’s premium content can be accessed through linear TV channels, on-demand and via OTT companion apps while on the move. now TV can also be enjoyed on the eye devices provided by HKT, the telecommunications business of PCCW.
To learn more about now TV, please visit http://nowtv.now.com/.
Advertising Technology Lead (Viu OTT)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004917259
Employer Ref. CNQ101374164-1047
Due to business expansion, we are seeking an Advertising Technology Lead to work closely with our country managers and provide daily operational support. This person will be responsible to setup a regional team of Advertising Serving Support in areas such as training and advertising operation regionally.
- Setup and manage a team as primary contact for providing day-to-day support for advertising serving
- Provide Client support/training (DFP) and related tasks such as trafficking, reporting, ad tags, ad units, add-on features such as Audience, etc.
- In charge of case investigations (underdelivering line items, malfunctioning creatives, malfunctioning ad tags (GPT), discrepancies, and any other general ad serving issues)
- AdX ramp-up process and ongoing support
- AdX end-to-end set up including tag creation, rule set up, blocking ad categories, and trafficking in DFP)
- Setting up preferred deals
- Ramp up (start with no floors, slowly raise over weeks)
- Ongoing update of block lists as needed
- DFP escalations
- Solid experience in DFP and AdX
- Knowledge of third party ad servers (useful but not necessary)
- Case/queue management skills (Salesforce)
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction (troubleshooting of unknown problems via Google/help guides)
- Advance user of MS excel
- Excellent problem solving and communications skills
We offer attractive & competitive salary and benefits, an exciting work environment and excellent career development opportunities. If you have the desire for an exciting and rewarding career, please send us your resume, quoting the reference number, stating your present and expected salary to Human Resources Department by:
Post : 20/F, Telecom House, 3 Gloucester Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax : (852) 2827 8322
For more information on other job opportunities of PCCW, please visit our website at
PCCW is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment-related purposes. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer personal data policies (http://www.pccw.com/staticfiles/PCCWCorpsite/Terms%20of%20Use/Privacy%20Policy%20Statement/8.1_PCO_POL_02e_Privacy_Policy_Statement.pdf), a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.