Bupa Hong Kong
Bupa is an international healthcare company with significant presence in healthcare provision and funding sectors around the world. Today, Bupa serves more than 32 million customers in 190 countries, delivering our purpose of helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives.
Bupa Hong Kong is the largest health insurance specialist serving both individuals and corporate customers. For the past 40 years, we have supported customers’ health and wellbeing through our comprehensive health cover, customer-centric services and expertise in guiding customers in healthcare. We have also been recommended by the Hong Kong Government for 20 consecutive years for providing quality health insurance to civil servants.
Bupa is a workplace with an open culture, aiming to empower and inspire our people to make a real difference for our customers. We also want our people to be happier and healthier because they work for Bupa.
If you are interested in joining Bupa, please visit our website to find out more about the career opportunities of Bupa.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004995460
Employer Ref. 0466
Your individual performance will be a key contribution to the department achieving all targets for quality, productivity, compliance and regulation. You will be a customer service champion, putting the customer at the centre of everything you do and putting forward ideas for the continual improvement of the customer experience.
Accountabilities and Activities
Assess outpatient claims in compliance with the terms and conditions of the policy
- Process claims payment in accordance with the company's objectives
- Liaise with medical professionals and customers to conduct assessment and investigation
- Follow up customers' request with other departments
To be considered for the role, you should ideally have:
- Degree holder (in Nursing/Pharmacy/Paramedical or equivalent is an advantage)
- 2-3 years of experience in medical/outpatient claim processing
- Experience in processing outpatient claims and with customer services experience will be an advantage
- Customer-oriented with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong team player, willing to learn, able to work independently and under pressure
- Self-motivated, analytical and detailed-minded in problem solving
- Strong sense of responsibility with high level of integrity and trust
- Excellent command of English and Chinese in both written and spoken
- Sound PC skills in MS Word, Excel & Chinese word processing
Bupa offers 5 days work per week and comprehensive remuneration packages including base salary, performance bonus, study assistance plan, non-contributory pension plan, life and medical benefit, dental benefit, annual leave, examination leave, etc.
Bupa is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for consideration of application with Bupa. All personal data of unsuccessful application will be destroyed 24 months from the date of receiving the application.