Advisory Project Director / Manager, Compliance – Life Insurance
Resources Global Professionals (HK) Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004920621
We are currently seeking highly experienced individuals who are subject-matter-expert in compliance disciplines in life insurance domain (specifically in the sub-disciplines of Distribution Compliance and Investment Compliance respectively) with solid project management experiences, as new projects are being launched in those disciplines. This is a project management & advisory role which will be most suitable to professionals with industry experiences in Life Insurance sector for many years but would like to gain wider exposure working with multiple MNC life insurance companies, with a focus on project execution & advisory to stakeholders. The positions will be based in Hong Kong.
- Lead and manage compliance projects strategically in implementing proper compliance procedures within the distribution channel
- Conduct investigations into complaints about alleged misconduct and the violation of relevant regulations (including life and pension business) against agents and distributors.
- Identify new regulatory changes affecting distribution operation (including Insurance Companies Amendment Ordinance), advise on relevant impact and implement relevant compliance requirement
- Identify gaps within distribution channel
Asset Management / Investment Compliance
- Lead and manage various compliance projects for upgrading the control and governance of the Company’s investment management functions
- Conduct Portfolio Monitoring and Trade Surveillance
- Ensure investments compliance with client, firm and regulatory requirements through the use of investment & asset management compliance suites such as BBG, AIMS / CRTS
- Support the Director of Investment Compliance on any other tasks and assignments as needed
Qualifications & Requirements:
- 10 – 15 years industry compliance related project management experience in Life Insurance industry. Consulting background with top tier advisory services firms with exposure exclusively consulting to Life Insurance clients will also be considered
- A bachelor degree in Accounting & Finance, Business Administration, Law, Risk Management, or related disciplines
- Strong experience in managing medium-to-large scale projects in financial service institutions, preferably in life insurance sector
- Sound compliance knowledge in Life Insurance domain
- Good technical background either in Audit, Compliance or Risk would be advantageous
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong ability in stakeholders management at all levels
- Relevant professional qualifications such as PMP and/or PRINCE2 would be highly desired
- Candidates with less experiences will be considered as Business Analyst
- Immediately available preferred
To explore this particular opportunity with RGP, kindly send your most updated CV to rchk@ rgp.com. For more details on this position or other Compliance project opportunities, please contact our Talent Acquisition team on +852 2248 2200.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Resources Global Professionals (HK) Limited
About Resources Global Professionals (HK) Limited
- Intellectual Capital. On Demand
- Practical Consulting
Resources Global Professionals (RGP) www.rgp.com is a US consultant firm with a Big 4 heritage, listed on NASDAQ, and named one of the Most Trustworthy Companies by Forbes. RGP has 3,000 consultants in 70 countries serving 1,800 clients which include 87 of Fortune 100, half of Fortune 500, and over half of Fortune 1000. We have 100% retention of the top 50 clients year after year. RGP provides advisory, project and interim solutions to clients in most business areas.
Applications can be submitted to email@example.com