jobsDB ref: JHK100003004921444
Employer Ref. 519890/001
An excellent Senior Financial Accountant opportunity has risen with a renowned Multinational Corporation engaging in the Construction and Property businesses. To cope with the business expansion across Asia Pacific, they are adding a headcount to their regional Finance & Accounting team.
- report to the Regional Financial Controller
- prepare group consolidation schedules and perform group financial reports and analysis
- produce statutory accounts in compliance with the financial reporting standards and local ordinances
- draft quarterly results announcements, interim report and annual report
- review and check the tax computation and returns
- coordinate with tax consultant for timely filing of tax returns, and seek advice on tax treatment and implications
- ensure financial statements are in compliance with company listing rules
- University graduate in Finance, Accounting or related disciplines
- HKICPA/ ACCA qualified or equivalent
- Big 4 trained with financial reporting experience gained in sizeable listed company or MNCs or construction relevant experience
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua)
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated, good communication and analytic skills
About the organisation:
Our client is continuing to expand their business all across Asia and they welcome candidates who prefers working in a diversified, fun and stable working environment.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Robert Walters Hong Kong
About Robert Walters Hong Kong
Robert Walters is one of the world's leading global specialist recruitment consultancies. The Robert Walters brand stands for innovation, vision and leadership in the global recruitment market.
Robert Walters specialises in permanent and contract recruitment across all industry sectors and all levels of seniority, and count the world's leading investment banks, multinational blue-chip commercial organisations and innovative SMEs as clients. Our international network and global brand presence, along with our unrivalled professionalism and specialist knowledge, ensure that we offer only the highest quality of service to both our clients and candidates.
Established in London in 1985, the Group now operates across 24 countries. Robert Walters' Hong Kong office specialises in accounting & finance, banking & financial services, human resources & business support, information technology, legal & compliance, sales & marketing, as well as supply chain, logistics & procurement.
An award-winning business, Robert Walters has a proven track record of providing high quality recruitment services, and our success is further endorsed by the many awards we have won over the years.
For more information about Robert Walters Hong Kong, please visit www.robertwalters.com.hk.