Agency Compensation Officer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004997892
Employer Ref. SPG0222017002
Our client – an expanding insurance company is looking for an agency compensation expertise to join their dynamic team.
The incumbent will be reporting to Manager.
- To handling the whole process of sales compensation including agent’s benefit plans, license registration, de-registration, renewal, annual return and related operation.
- Assist in the formulation of contract and benefit policies and procedures.
- To prepare regular and ad-hoc sales management reports effectively to facilitate sales management and decision.
- Participate in projects and ad hoc assignments
- Bachelor Degree with major in business
- Minimum 3 years sales administration experience in insurance industry or financial institutions
- Preference will be given to candidates with experience on handling sales compensation
- Numerical sensitive, attentive to details, self-motivated, responsible and able to work under pressure
- Good interpersonal, problem solving and time management skills
- Familiar with MS Word, Excel, and Access
- Proficient in spoken & written English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin)
Fluent in Cantonese, English and Mandarin
Interested parties please email your resume to hk@springerpg. com for consideration. For job enquiries, please call 2114 2625 for more details.
Please mention your consultant's name on your application if you have already registered with Springer.
All information provided by candidates will be used solely for recruitment purposes only in accordance with the employer’s personal data policies