Expeditors International of Washington, Inc., the leading global logistics company with an outstanding reputation for top quality and service, has immediate openings in Hong Kong Branch for:
AGENT-DISTRIBUTION OPERATIONS (LOGISTICS SOLUTIONS)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004918505
Employer Ref. JD/A/DS
- To handle document collection and distribution in accordance with our operations procedure and customers’ requirements.
- To be responsible for order taking and pick up arrangements.
- To monitor the filing system and computerized database.
- To answer general telephone enquiries.
- Working location will be in Kwai Chung and Tradeport.
- For working in Tradeport, monthly transportation allowance will be allocated.
- Diploma Graduate or Formal Secondary School graduate with 1-2 years’ experience in freight forwarding or shipping industry;
- Fresh applicants who just completed study with less experience will also be considered.
- Possess strong interest to pursue long term career in a professional industry, for instant logistics solutions.
- Proficient PC knowledge.
- Good communication skills and able to communicate in English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin).
- Hardworking and able to work under pressure and long hours.
- Candidate for supervisory position.
Attractive remuneration package with good career prospect will be offered to the right candidates. Interested parties, please send your full resume and expecting salary to the Manager-Administration, 36/F-37/F, Enterprise Square Three, 39 Wang Chiu Road, Kowloon Bay, Hong Kong or fax to 2721 9734. Please quote the reference on your application. Further information about the Company can be obtained at Expeditors’ website: http://www.expeditors.com/ . Shortlisted candidates will be notified within 6 weeks.
All information provided by candidates will be used solely for recruitment purposes. Unsuccessful application will be destroyed in strict confidence upon completion of recruitment process.
Expeditors is an equal opportunities employer and works towards a smoke free environment.