AIA Associate Program - Service and Operations 2017
AIA Hong Kong and Macau
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004836358
Employer Ref. 15771
Complete a 2-year programme in order to develop oneself into future leader of the Service & Operations function. Develop full understanding and facilitate improvements to organizational effectiveness through identifying the strengths and opportunities of the processes.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide quality enquiry service to customers and agents and offer them with pertinent advice and solution. Maintain close and good intra/inter office interaction.
- Underwrite new applications, and assess claims. Communicate with agents and colleagues to ensure underwriting and claims decisions are justly made in a prudent yet flexible manner.
- Participate in projects and prepare management reports as assigned by immediate manager to meet business requirements and for service tracking.
- Attain professional accreditation in LOMA with program period.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Putonghua).
- PC knowledge of MS Excel and Word
- Strong interpersonal, communication and analytical skills.
- Good team player and customer focused.
- Self-motivated, willing to take on challenges and able to work under pressure.
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the successful candidate. Please submit your application by clicking “Apply Now” for our processing.
About AIA Hong Kong and Macau
AIA International Limited
About AIA Hong Kong and AIA Macau
AIA Hong Kong and AIA Macau are subsidiaries of AIA Group Limited. AIA Group Limited established its operations in Hong Kong in 1931. We have more than 11,000 financial planners*, as well as an extensive network of brokerage and bancassurance partners who serve more than 1.8 million customers*. Our products range from individual life, group life, accident, medical and health, personal lines insurance to investment-linked products with numerous investment options. We are also dedicated to providing superb product solutions to meet the financial needs of high net worth customers.
* As of February 2016