AIA International Limited
【AIA Challenge District - Winter Internship Program 2017】
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004834860
This foundation program will provide you a training of various financial and insurance products, selling and communication skills improvement workshop as well as sharing by experienced financial planning specialist.
AIA Challenge District (the champion district of highest % of MDRT and largest numbers of MDRT for consecutively 10 years in AIA) is now launching a comprehensive Winter Internship Program (Program), specially designed for final year undergraduates and fresh graduates. It is a valuable chance for you to gain real working experience and to understand the Wealth Management Industry in a comprehensive way.
- Attendance of 2 weeks of internship program from early January
- To learn from best industry practitioners with experienced managers as your mentor
- Company Orientation
- Department Introduction
- Financial Planning process
- Selling Cycle/Major Product Features/Consultative Skills
- Professional Image
- Daily working system and software application
- Interpersonal and communication skills enhancement workshop
- Financial Planning Case Study
- Licensing courses IIQE Paper 1 & 3 examinations will be sponsored
- Internship certificate & reference letter will be granted upon successful completion
*Reasonable Allowance shall be paid to suitable candidates
- University/Master degree final year students or fresh graduate
- Interested in Private Wealth Management and Financial Planning
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, energetic, mature, passionate and willing to learn
- Fluency in Cantonese and English, Madarin is an advantage
- IANG are welcome
*****Need to have work permit for Hong Kong*****
Interested candidates please submit application by pressing "APPLY NOW"
ALL personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only and will be treated in accordance with our Personal Data Policy, which is available upon request. AlA reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions of package offered.