AIA International Limited
AIA Private Wealth Management Internship Program 2017
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005146324
Hong Kong as Asia’s financial center is attracting high net worth individuals globally to venture into wealth management opportunities. Being the top insurance company in Hong Kong (AIA), you are going to work with young and energetic financial planning elites to help private and corporate clients with wealth management and asset planning. We believe your aspirations will be realized thoroughly after this graduate program, along with personal growth and future opportunities.
We are Challenge District, the No.1 district for 10 consecutive years among 180 districts in AIA, possessing the highest percentage and number of MDRT members. In terms of MDRT members, our family’s performance is equivalent to some big insurance companies. Challenge family is a brand amongst the insurance industry, known for quality of service and utmost professionalism.
The Premier Association of Financial Professional awards MDRT (Million Dollar Round Table) membership, only to honor to the top 1% of financial planners worldwide. In Challenge district, our MDRT ratio is 95.9% out of 100+ staff members.
Challenge Family aims to raise the standards in the industry to new heights. Being highly educated individuals comprised of a group of Bachelor and Master degree graduates. Members of Challenge district are from diversified backgrounds including elite institutions worldwide and locally, some of us are from Imperial College of London, UC Berkeley, London School of Economics, HKU, HKUST and CUHK.
- Over 16 years of internship experience, we offer systematics training on financial planning
- A series of talks by successful young entrepreneurs
- International Fund House seminars on private wealth management
- Gain in-depth understanding of daily operations within a listed company, for future career development
- Overseas trip opportunities
- Certificate and reference letter will be granted after completion of the program.
- Outstanding candidates will obtain fast track offers to our graduate elite training program
- Bachelor Degree Holders or above from respected universities
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills with an analytical mindset
- Demonstration of commitment to ongoing learning and self-motivation
- Energetic, aggressive and self-motivated in private client service sector
- Proficiency in Cantonese and English/ Fluency in Mandarin is an advantage for PRC markets
- HKID holder Fresh Graduates or PRC students are welcome to apply
- We exclusively invite high caliber candidates to join us
Please apply the post with full resume via this job ad before 16th March, 2017
About the AIA Group
AIA Group Limited and its subsidiaries (collectively “AIA” or “the Group” ) comprise the largest independent publicly listed pan-Asian life insurance group in the world. It has wholly-owned main operating subsidiaries or branches in 18 arkets in Asia Pacific - Hong Kong, Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia, China, Korea, the Philippines, Australia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Vietnam, New Zealand, Macau, Brunei, a 97% subsidiary in Sri Lanka, and a 49% joint venture in India and representative offices in Myanmar and Cambodia. The business that is now AIA was first established in Shanghai a century ago. It is a market leader in the Asia Pacific region (ex-Japan) based on life insurance premiums and holds leading positions across the majority of its markets. AIA is the world's second largest listed life insurance company (by market capitalisation). It had total assets of US$168 billion as of 30 November 2015. AIA meets the savings and protection needs of individuals by offering a range of products and services including retirement planning, life insurance and accident and health insurance. The Group also provides employee benefits, credit life and pension services to corporate clients. Through an extensive network of agents and employees across Asia Pacific, AIA serves the holders of over 29 million individual policies and over 16 million participating members of group schemes. AIA Group Limited is listed on the Main Board of The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited under the stock code ‘1299’ with American Depositary Receipts (Level 1) being traded on the over-the-counter market (ticker symbol: “AAGIY”). Who we are: Download the full version of the Company Facts: AIA.COM.HK