Aurora Asia Pacific
We are a company devoted to providing professional services of international transportation, imports, exports and multi-modal transportation of goods. All these services have complementary management solutions to develop and coordinate cargo from and to more than 200 ports and airports in the world. We participate actively in security and control programs in International Trade.
Air Cargo Export Operations
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004835705
- Follow up on shipments coordination with overseas customers and vendors’ enquiries;
- Able to handle full set of airfreight export shipments and filing
- Data entry in the software, pre alerts and Debit notes follow up with agents (primary task)
- Familiar with RAR Program, DG Awareness, E-booking Knowledge, Trade link Related System
- Familiar with console arrangement for profit optimization
- daily communication with agents and HQ concerning rates/service.
- Help support sales by obtaining the most cost effecting transportation modes.
- Auditing vendor invoices (Carriers/Agents)
- Provide weekly market updates to customers and agents.
- Analyze contracts/rates from agents and truckers.
- provide airfreight quotations to agents and HQ
- excellent English
- Ability to navigate in Excel and Word
- Cross Border + Domestic trucking (LTL/FTL)
- perfect Knowledge of Air Export procedures
- Ability to answer high volume of emails in timely manner
- RAR and DGA certificate would be appreciated