Air Cargo Operations Manager (5-days work in airport)
jobsDB ref: JHK100003005146104
Our client is a global leader in logistics and is seeking for a high caliber to be their Air Cargo Operations Manager in Hong Kong to managing their airfreight operations in their Chek Lap Kok centre.
- In charge of space planning and allocation to ensure maximization and on time delivery
- Monitor daily work flow, review areas for improvement and conduct corrective actions
- Manage sizable operations team, as problem solver and provide clear instructions on adhoc changes
- Act as a bridge between operations team / airlines with internal departments
- Ensure import/export documentations/requirements are met
- Degree holder in logistics, supply chain, aviation or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years' relevant experience with at least 2 years in supervisory level
- Strong and solid experience / connection with airlines and familiar with various aircraft capacity
- Proven knowledge in customs requirements (import/export)
- Outstanding analytical and decision making skill
- Strong leadership with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Interested parties, please click "Apply" to apply for this position. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.
For more jobs, please visit our website: www.williams-asia.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to William Select
About William Select
Williams (Hong Kong) Limited, a leading staffing services provider with over 30 years of experience in permanent recruitment, contract and temporary staffing, and court reporting services.