Hong Kong International Airport (HKIA), one of the world's busiest international passenger and cargo airports, aims to maintain a leadership position in airport management and aviation-related businesses to strengthen Hong Kong as an international and regional aviation hub.
We are looking for high caliber individual to join the Airport Authority, the manager and operator of HKIA.
Airfield Assistant 飛行區運行助理
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004832010
Employer Ref. AIRF16-0346-J-03
- Conduct runway and taxiway sweeping operation and carry out runway rubber removal works
- Perform parking stand degreasing works and airfield / apron ground marking painting works
- Manual handling of painting materials is required
- Responsible for functional calibration / check on vehicles, equipments and facilities
- Participate in emergency response, associated airfield supporting activities and aircraft recovery equipment deployment
- Assist in setting up traffic control for low visibility operation
- Form 3 or above with at least 3 years’ experience in commercial driving
- Possess valid Hong Kong Driving License for Class 1, 2 and 18. Candidates with Class 20 will be an advantage.
- Proficient in Cantonese and knowledge of simple English
- Shift duties are required (mainly overnight duties)
- Outdoor works are required
Interested parties please send the applications (including full career details, current and expected salary) to our Human Resources Department and quote the reference code on the application.
Human Resources Department
Airport Authority Hong Kong
L2, HKIA Tower
1 Sky Plaza Road
Hong Kong International Airport
Lantau Island, Hong Kong
OR email to Human Resources Department
Closing date: 30 October 2016
Data collected will only be used for job application processing. Applicant not being contacted by the Authority within eight weeks from the application closing date may assume that his/her application is unsuccessful. All personal data wil be kept for a period of 12 months from the application closing date and will be destroyed afterwards.