Airline Ground Services Representative
Jardine Airport Services Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004784299
Employer Ref. PSA/JDB
- To provide passenger services operations by providing professional customer services to passengers
- To facilitate the departure and arrival processes to maintain a secured, punctual and safe operations on behalf of customer airlines
Major responsibilities include
- Providing passenger services at check-in counter, flight information desk, arrival / transit hall and boarding gate
- Conducting travel document checking, seat assignment, data entry, queue management and excess baggage collection
- HKCEE or equivalent
- Good spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua, knowledge of other foreign languages is an advantage
- Positive attitude with a commitment to work in the aviation industry
- Experience in customer service is an asset
- Detail-minded, patient and able to work under pressure
- Willing to perform shift duty and overtime work in the airport
Interested candidates please click HERE to apply online.
A competitive package and promising career prospect will be offered to the right candidate. For more detail, please visit our website at www.itsmorethanjustajob.com
Your application and personal information will be treated as strictly confidential and used only for purposes of recruitment and selection. Failure to supply such information may affect your application result.
Applicants who are not invited for interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed after 6 months.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Jardine Airport Services Limited
About Jardine Airport Services Limited
The Jardine Aviation Services brand of operating companies has been providing world-class service experience for both airline clients and passengers for over 65 years and is consistently successful ground handling agent in Hong Kong International Airport.
Jardine Airport Services Limited (JASL) provides core functions in passenger handling, operations control and cargo services that comprised of passionate individuals with energy, flexibility, strong beliefs in teamwork and determination to build a promising career in the aviation and customer service industry.
To cope with the continuous growth and development of the business, we are now inviting suitable candidates to apply for the following opening:-