Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd. is one of the leading players in the global telecom market based in China. By now, our products have been deployed in over 140 countries and areas, and 45 of the world's top 50 operators have chosen Huawei as their cooperator. Currently, we have over 140,000 employees working in over 140 branch offices under 22 regional headquarters worldwide. Over 45% of our employees are devoted to R&D in 16 R&D centers around the world. In 2012, our contract sales reached US$35.35 billion. Together with customers and partners, we endeavor to bring better communication services to more people to help them live a better life.
For more information about Huawei, please visit http://www.huawei.com/
Algorithm/DSP Software Engineer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004832631
In May 2008, HiSilicon (a wholly owned semiconductor subsidiary of Huawei) set up an R&D center in Hong Kong, focusing on communication chipset development. Today, we are expanding our R&D work to next generation products that would be used in a wide range of Huawei products. We are looking for enthusiastic and high caliber engineers at all levels to work with our team in Shenzhen and Hong Kong, to support the development from system and architectural design, modeling, algorithm derivation, DSP programming to system testing and verification. Travel between the 2 locations is required.
The Algorithm/DSP Software Engineers will be responsible or take part in defining the algorithm/DSP SW of different major functional units of a communication system, focusing on the physical and MAC layer. The individual shall be responsible for or contribute to the various phase of the development work, including but not limited to algorithm development, feasibility studies, performance modeling and analysis, MIPs analysis, DSP coding and testing. The individual shall work closely with the ASIC engineers to deliver the complete low cost, low power, and high performance solution for wireline networking application.
- Develop communication algorithms and carry through implementation.
- Work on embedded DSP software in leading-edge communication systems and products.
- Generate design and implementation documentation.
- Perform system level integration, board bring-up and performance tuning.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience with the algorithm/DSP SW design/testing in one or more of the following disciplines
- Communication and signal processing theory, e.g. MIMO, diversity, estimation theory, filtering, FFT etc.
- Forward error correction Algorithm, e.g. LDPC, Turbo code, Reed Solomon, Trellis Coding, Viterbi etc.
- Noise Cancellation Algorithms/Scheme, e.g. Interleaving, Echo Cancellation etc.
- Probability and statistics, linear algebra, optimization theory
- Knowledge of ARM/Tensilica architecture, RTL design and verification is preferred.
- Must be a highly organized, detail-oriented self-starter, who works well independently, as well as in a team environment
- BS or higher degree in Electrical/Computer Engineering.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
We offer competitive remuneration package to the right candidate. Interested parties please send your full resume with present and expected salary, available date. All information collected is strictly for recruitment purpose.