BRS is recognized as a well established boutique-style executive search firm in Hong Kong. We have been providing executive search assignments for financial services sector since establishment.
Our consultants are seasoned professionals from banking and human resources sectors. They have profound knowledge and expertise in the financial services industry and accumulated solid experience in completing numerous top management recruitment assignments. Our core expertise is in placement of senior to middle level assignments in front-line, middle and back offices for Private Banking, Consumer Banking and Corporate Banking.
AM - AML / Banking Compliance
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004915105
Our client, a well established bank in Hong Kong, is seeking high calibres to fill the above position :
- To assist in compliance monitoring and surveillance functions of the bank, including detection & reporting of suspicious transactions and coordination with internal departments on AML/Banking related issues
- To participate in the review of compliance control and compliance policies & procedures (including AML, KYC and other regulatory requirement)
- To provide banking compliance advisory services to business units and coordinate with various stakeholders on compliance issues
- Relevant experience in AML compliance is an added advantage
- To take up ad-hoc projects as requested
- University degree in Accounts/ Finance/ Law or related studies.
- Minimum of 3 years’ compliance experience in banking & finance industry.
- Good knowledge on the AML related regulatory requirements of HKMA.
- Good command in both written and spoken English and Chinese.
- A good team player with strong interpersonal skill.
PLEASE DO NOT SEND IN JOBSDB FORMAT
Interested parties please forward your CV in Word Format with current and expected salary to Ms. Winnie Fong of BRS Limited
[All applications will be treated strictly confidential and will be used for recruitment purpose only]