Established in 1922, Zuellig Pharma is the leading healthcare services provider in Asia with operations in 13 countries. The company provides targeted solutions including distribution of pharmaceuticals, medical devices and clinical trial materials, sales and marketing outsourcing, patient-centered programs, and a full range of retail pharmacy services.
Privately held and headquartered in Hong Kong, Zuellig Pharma employs 10,000 people and serves over 290,000 doctors, hospitals, pharmacies and clinics across Asia. More information about the company may be found at www.zuelligpharma.com.
We would like to invite high caliber candidates for the following vacancy:
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004831932
- University current students or graduates from Life Science, Healthcare, Science or related disciplines
- Self-motivated, result focused, outgoing and a will to succeed
- Good team player, strong customer focus with good interpersonal skills
- Field work based and will be an ambassador role representing a pharmaceutical company for specific tasks
- Flexible working hour and task orientated
- Project introduction and Training provided
- Duration of the project – 2 months started from the day of project
We offer competitive remuneration package to the right candidate. Interested parties please apply with full resume stating present and expected salary to : The Human Resources Manager, Zuellig Pharma Ltd., Suite 608, 6/F, Devon House, Taikoo Place, Quarry Bay, Hong Kong or email to
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.