AML Audit Manager or Senior Manager
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004995555
Employer Ref. 0000
Our client is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries. As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Our client can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
We are now seeking for an AML AUDIT MANAGER or SENIOR MANAGER
Our client is currently seeking an experienced auditor (Manager/Senior Manager) for audit coverage of AML and Compliance.
Based in Hong Kong and reporting to regional audit management, this role is responsible for performing risk assessments and assisting in planning, executing and reporting on AML / Compliance audits, including, but not limited to :
- Independently plan and perform AML and Compliance audits across Asia Pacific.
- Communicate effectively with management and staff both locally and overseas.
- Co-ordinate with auditors around the globe on multi-region audits to ensure timely and effective completion.
- Discuss and finalize audit findings with auditees.
- Be consistent in applying strong internal audit methodology standards.*LI-SC1
- University degree in a business discipline e.g. Finance or Accounting. Master's degree or relevant industry association (e.g. FRM, CFA) preferred.
- ACAMS, Certified Regulatory Compliance Manager (CRCM), and/or Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) certification a plus.
- At least 8-10 years of work experience as an auditor or Anti-Money Laundering/ Compliance Specialist.
- Advanced knowledge of the various Compliance and Anti-Money Laundering regulations.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Attention to detail, good documentation and report writing skills.
- Creative problem resolution skills with the passion to bring innovative ideas within a progressive and fast-paced environment.
- Possess experience performing walkthroughs, risk assessments of the internal control environment, performing controls and substantive testing while meeting internal quality assurance standards.
- Solid relationship management skills when interacting with multiple stakeholders globally.
- Strong analytical skills with ability to accurately and efficiently process information.
- Bright, motivated and keen learner.
- Highly articulate with strong self-motivation.
- Team player with ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment and within a small team setting.
- Less than 10% travel required.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK Apply Button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
For more information please contact Sam Brown +852 2986 1998
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Hillman Ross
About Hillman Ross
Harnessing the Power of People
Hillman Ross's success is based on building long-lasting relationships with clients, candidates and employees every step of the way.
We believe that finding the best talent on the right terms is part of the bigger picture of helping our clients grow and position their businesses for the future.
Quality candidates underpin our business and our reputation. We strive to see our candidates' careers flourish wherever opportunity leads and encourage them to return to us as a trusted source of career advice.