PROJOB21.COM LTD. is a team of professionals, dedicated to offer premium recruitment service to our clients of the 21st Century! Our ultimate goal is Matched to the Best!
AML Compliance Senior Manager, Global Private Banking Group
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004999376
Employer Ref. BFIN1301_JO_ACS
- Most admired Top Tier European Private Bank
- AML advisory & account opening approval
- Friendly Int'l working environment
Expansion North Asia Headcount for the HK Branch! The Successful job holder will serve as the deputy AML team leader to perform the following.
- Conduct CDD, account opening risk assessment and approval in accordance to regulatory requirements/
- Assume subject matter expert to provide AML advisory by working closely with RM/senior management
- Conduct AML related controls, e.g. reviewing and approving RMs’ explanation of the transaction alerts and investigating the potential suspicious transactions.
- Active participation with overseas offices/headquarters to provide recommendation on cross border relationship management and local regulatory development.
- Manage investigation on any AML related enquiries from regulators/auditors
- Serve as the key coordinator to drive/roll out any compliance related initiatives.
- University graduate in Accounting, Legal, Finance or related discipline
- 8 years relevant KYC/AML Compliance experience acquired from international banks
- Prior experience earned from private banking/wealth management business is highly desirable
- General understanding of HKMA/SFC requirement is preferred
- Positive, organized and strong interpersonal skills
- Proficient in both written and spoken English
Interested candidates, please email your update resume in MS WORD format to us soonest.
Also come visit www.ProJob21.com to discover other exciting career opportunities!
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and used for employment-related purposes only.