AML Compliance VP / Senior Manager
Hillman Ross Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004920748
Our client is a top-tier global investment bank providing full spectrum of services including corporate finance, sales & trading, research and investment management. In order to cope with the growth of the business, they are now inviting an experienced AML Compliance VP / Senior Manager to join their team.
We are now seeking for a VP / SENIOR MANAGER, AML COMPLIANCE
- As a major leader in AML and compliance functions in the Internal Audit department, ensure compliance with the Group and statutory requirements.
- Perform risk assessment and evaluation, planning and executing AML and compliance audit.
- Identify audit issues and provide remediation actions to stakeholders.
- Bachelor degree in Finance / Accounting.
- ACAMS, CRCM is a definite advantage.
- At least 7 years relevant AML / Compliance experience in bulge bracket investment bank and financial services audit.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, communication and report writing skills.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK HERE to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Professional
For more information, please contact William Wong at +852 2986 1991
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Hillman Ross Limited
About Hillman Ross Limited
Harnessing the Power of People
Hillman Ross’s success is based on building long-lasting relationships with clients, candidates and employees every step of the way.
We believe that finding the best talent on the right terms is part of the bigger picture of helping our clients grow and position their businesses for the future.
Quality candidates underpin our business and our reputation. We strive to see our candidates’ careers flourish wherever opportunity leads and encourage them to return to us as a trusted source of career advice.