Rotam Agrochemical Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004999089
Employer Ref. RA-BDS-20161112
- Lead a teammate to manage and control the global Research & Development budget and forecasting process including preparation of relevant data, consolidation, analysis and presentation materials;
- Coordinate with in-house and external service provider to maintain and enhance the existing and new customized system;
- Provide capital expenditure analysis and impairment analysis for key products and intangible assets;
- Work closely with departments of other countries to review and monitor project and Capex amortization status;
- Consolidate the long term business plan of all regions and prepare regular management reports;
- Perform any ad hoc tasks as assigned by the superior.
- Bachelor degree or above in Business Administration or Economics or Commerce or any relevant discipline;
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in analysis, of which 2 years or above at supervisory level;
- Proven track record in handling large volume of data mining, analysis and consolidation;
- Excellent command in spoken and written English and Chinese, including Mandarin;
- Proficiency in using MS Excel (intermediate or advanced level); knowledge in SAP system would be an advantage;
- Strong project management, communication and analytical skills;
- Independent, proactive, high degree of logical thinking and sensitive to figures.
Our Company is located closed to Chai Wan MTR station. We provide competitive remuneration with career prospect to the right candidate. Interested parties please submit your application with your detailed resume with current & expected salary, contact number and reference no. RA-BDS-20161112 on subject line.
For more company information, please feel free to visit: www.rotam.com
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.)
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Rotam Agrochemical Company Limited
About Rotam Agrochemical Company Limited
Rotam works best in Crop Protection products, Public Health and Veterinary sectors which lead us to the fastest expansion in the market. With more than 50 years of experience in meeting a variety of challenges, we strive to provide agronomic services and solutions of the highest quality to our customers and business partners in over 60 countries worldwide. With headquarters in Hong Kong, we grow along with over 1500 employees and professionals in the area of research and development, manufacturing and global product registration on a worldwide platform.
We create opportunities. If you are a talent with passion, entrepreneurial spirit and innovation, welcome to join Rotam. Your dynamic journey starts!