Roma Appraisals Limited (Roma Appraisals), a member of Roma Group (Stock Code: 8072.HK), is a well-established independent professional valuation and consulting firm. Roma Appraisals provides a broad range of specialized services which include business & intangible asset valuation, property valuation, work of art valuation, natural resources valuation, plant & machinery valuation, financial instruments valuation, purchase price allocation, biological assets valuation and corporate advisory. Roma Appraisals has performed numerous sizable valuations and advisory assignments worldwide, for merger and acquisitions (M&A), initial public offerings (IPO), financial reporting, and public documentation purposes.
Roma Appraisals Limited is seeking for high caliber candidates for the following position:
ANALYST / ASSISTANT ANALYST
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004993112
- Assist in valuation projects for M&A, IPO, financial reporting purposes
- Provide support on research, financial analysis, modeling and evaluation activities
- Conduct research and collect data for valuations on business, intangible assets, natural resources, and / or financial instruments
- Handle ad hoc projects as and when required
- Bachelor degree or above, preferably major in accounting or finance related discipline
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply for Assistant Analyst, and candidates with full-time related working experience may be considered for Analyst
- Strong conceptual, analytical, communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Fluent in spoken and written English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Self-motivated, well organized, hardworking, multi-tasking, and able to meet tight deadline under pressure
- Able to work under pressure and willing to work overtime to accomplish the job requirements
- High mobility to travel and work in the PRC / overseas during business trips
- CFA candidates or CFA charterholders will have an advantage
Remuneration will be commensurate with qualification and experience. Interested candidates please send your application letter and resume with expected salary to us. Information collected will be treated strictly confidential and only be used for recruitment related purposes.
Please visit our web site www.romagroup.com for company information.