As a leading investment bank in China and Hong Kong region, the investment banking arm of Bank of China, BOC International Holdings Limited (“BOCI”), is now seeking highly motivated, creative and success-oriented professional who would like to pursue the career for supporting our capital market business.
Analyst, Business Operations (Global Equity Settlement)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004999449
- Assist in trade booking / trade confirmation / settlement in global equities markets
- Liaise with front office, internal and external clients to follow up any settlement related issues
- Hands-on experience in operates systems like Clearstreams, CTM, CCASS
- Knowledge in fixing events handling for Global Equity Markets / Derivatives markets
- Managing clients portfolio by providing settlement and stock transfer services
- Handle ad-hoc project / request that assigned by Managers
- Degree holder in Business, Management or Finance related discipline
- Works for either 3 pm to 12 midnight or 12 midnight to next 9 am and willing to work on public holiday
- 2 to 3 years solid experience in Global Market stock settlement and nominee services gained with sizable brokerage house or investment bank
- Good command of both written and spoken English; Cantonese and Mandarin (preferable)
- Cooperative, independent, responsible and customer oriented with good communication skills
- Able to work under high pressure and time constraint due to short settlement cycles / tight deadlines
- Strong in Microsoft excel, word and power point (including Chinese Word Processing)
Please apply in strict confidence with full resume, academic record, current and expected salaries.
Please quote the applied position & reference number in the subject.
(The personal data provided will be used for consideration of recruitment only. All personal data of
unsuccessful candidatee will be destroyed within six months.)