jobsDB ref: JHK100003004832786
Employer Ref. 507540/001
A global leading bank is looking for a high-calibre candidate to perform CDD procedures. Candidates with less experience will also be considered.
- Achieve daily / monthly Productivity targets
- Ensure effective complaint management
- Ensure satisfactory audit rating for the unit
- Ensure comply with external and internal regulations and policies
- Report suspicious transaction to the supervising officer of Fraud Control
- Directly liaise with client to obtain and verify required CDD information and update documents (If applicable)
- Ensure CDD documents fulfil AML / CDD Procedures and local requirements for proper AML / CDD control; All work must be completed in strict adherence to operating manuals without deviations
- Feedback to Management Team and Peers to recommend appropriate improvements on CDD review process
- Ensure that control procedures outlined in various BOCs or Procedure Manuals are fully implemented and ensure staffs comply with same requirements in the laid down procedures or Manual relevant to your job responsibilities
- Follow and comply with AML / CDD policies and procedures on CDD review of a full range of financial products which including cash management, trade, treasury, investment, insurance, loan; To comply with regulated activities of Relevant Individuals under SFO and Technical Representative under HKFI where applicable
- University / college graduate
- Banking, financial institution experience or AML / CDD exposure is an advantage
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of spoken and written English, Mandarin preferable
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Robert Walters Hong Kong
About Robert Walters Hong Kong
Robert Walters is one of the world's leading global specialist recruitment consultancies. The Robert Walters brand stands for innovation, vision and leadership in the global recruitment market.
Robert Walters specialises in permanent and contract recruitment across all industry sectors and all levels of seniority, and count the world's leading investment banks, multinational blue-chip commercial organisations and innovative SMEs as clients. Our international network and global brand presence, along with our unrivalled professionalism and specialist knowledge, ensure that we offer only the highest quality of service to both our clients and candidates.
Established in London in 1985, the Group now operates across 24 countries. Robert Walters' Hong Kong office specialises in accounting & finance, banking & financial services, human resources & business support, information technology, legal & compliance, sales & marketing, as well as supply chain, logistics & procurement.
An award-winning business, Robert Walters has a proven track record of providing high quality recruitment services, and our success is further endorsed by the many awards we have won over the years.
For more information about Robert Walters Hong Kong, please visit www.robertwalters.com.hk.