Ready to leap at a better career?
Hiring the right talent for your company?
Charteron, your career and business partner
who understands and helps to make a difference.
Analyst, Client Management (12 months)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004834135
On behalf of our client, a Global investment bank is seeking for high caliber candidate with following requirements.
- Responsible for new clients on boarding and the CDD renewal and remediation of the existing KYC Portfolio
- Work closely with various internal parties for example: Global Banking Relationship Managers; Documentation Team; Compliance, Legal, Tax and KYC Services
- Develope a detailed understanding of the CDD functions, fATCA and GCC programme, system, process and procedures in order to advise the Coverage and Clients
Canddiates prefer to be:
- Immediate available is an advantage
- with at least 3 years of Client management / KYC Renewals and or on-boarding clients into an investment banking environment. Direct and detailed understnaing of KYC policies and practices
- sound knowledge on client due diligence
- Excellent communication skills for facing internal and external parties
- Proficiency in PC skills
Interested parties, please send resume to WORD format to email@example.com with Expected salary. All submitted personal data will be used for recruitment purposes only.