jobsDB ref: JHK100003004994213
Employer Ref. 534940/001
A global Corporate Bank is looking for Analysts to join their Collateral Management team on a long term basis.
Reporting to the Associate Director, your main responsibility is to provide support for credit exposure for clients.
This is a client facing non-sales position.
The team is looking to hire three more analysts on one year contracts, with potential to convert to permanent.
About the Role:
- Ensure the successful processing of daily margin payments & FXs, & that all FIM, Audit and regulatory controls and requirements are met at all times
- Act as an effective point of contact for clients on any transaction, account, margin static or market / product related query
- Ensure that client queries are handled in a professional manner by acknowledging, owning to resolution and demonstrating turnaround in line with what has been agreed
- Enter all manual funding tickets into TREATS and also act as First Level Checker when not acting as an inputter of tickets
- Review daily bank reconciliation items and clearance of these items within agreed timeframes
- Participate in a consistent client feedback process through external surveys and client service reviews to ensure that service is constantly improved.
- Participate in the design and implementation of a range of client metrics for internal usage and for client usage covering all activity, including exceptions
- Implement a strong client profiling process that helps to identify areas of risk to clients and through inefficient processes
- Ensure that clients receive regular training and updates on the developments of Futures Direct and have the materials required to use Futures Direct to its potential
- Active participation in the design, testing and rollout of new processes and strategic systems
- Provide support & share knowledge on markets, products, procedures and core operating platforms for team-members
About the Person:
- Bachelor's degree in finance, economics or business related discipline
- Possess a strong understanding of futures and options product and market risk
- Good understanding of collateral and margin calls; though hands on experience is preferred
- Excellent communication skills in English and Cantonese
- Able to commit to a long term contract
About the Company:
This role is a great next step for candidates with fixed income operations or settlements experience, looking to branch into a client-facing position. There are three hires for this role and these roles are one year contracts to start with potential to convert to permanent. This global Bank is known for its training and development prgrammes for its employees.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Robert Walters Hong Kong
About Robert Walters Hong Kong
Robert Walters is one of the world's leading global specialist recruitment consultancies. The Robert Walters brand stands for innovation, vision and leadership in the global recruitment market.
Robert Walters specialises in permanent and contract recruitment across all industry sectors and all levels of seniority, and count the world's leading investment banks, multinational blue-chip commercial organisations and innovative SMEs as clients. Our international network and global brand presence, along with our unrivalled professionalism and specialist knowledge, ensure that we offer only the highest quality of service to both our clients and candidates.
Established in London in 1985, the Group now operates across 24 countries. Robert Walters' Hong Kong office specialises in accounting & finance, banking & financial services, human resources & business support, information technology, legal & compliance, sales & marketing, as well as supply chain, logistics & procurement.
An award-winning business, Robert Walters has a proven track record of providing high quality recruitment services, and our success is further endorsed by the many awards we have won over the years.
For more information about Robert Walters Hong Kong, please visit www.robertwalters.com.hk.