Bank of Communications Co., Ltd. Hong Kong Branch
Proactive, Dedicated and Innovative
Founded in 1908, Bank of Communications Co., Ltd. (Stock codes: A shares 601328, H shares 03328) is one of the banks with the longest history and was one of the note-issuing banks in China in the past. Bank of Communications started its business operation after its re-establishment in 1987. It is the first nationwide state-owned joint-stock commercial bank in China, with its head office located in Shanghai. The Bank was listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange in June 2005 and on the Shanghai Stock Exchange in May 2007. The Bank currently has 224 domestic branches, comprising 30 tier-1 branches, 7 branches directly managed by the Head Office and 187 tier-2 branches. The Bank has also established 2,785 banking outlets in 230 prefecture-level cities or above and 165 county-level cities nationwide. In addition, the Bank has set up 15 overseas institutions, which comprise branches in Hong Kong, New York, San Francisco, Tokyo, Singapore, Seoul, Frankfurt, Sydney, Macau, Ho Chi Minh City, Taipei and Brisbane, Bank of Communications (UK) Co., Ltd., Bank of Communications (Luxembourg) S.A. and representative office in Toronto. The Bank’s development strategy is to become “a first class listed comprehensive banking group focusing on international expansion and specialising in wealth management”.
Analyst, Credit Policy & Quantitative Analysis (Contract Period until September 30, 2017)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004829857
- Participate in business requirement discussion. Review and prepare business & functional specifications of credit management systems
- Prepare test plans/ cases, conduct UAT and preparing the fault reports for follow up.
- Ensure deliverables complied with system specifications by closely collaborating with business partners and IT functions in the UAT process.
- Participate in other ad-hoc system or project works as assigned.
- Degree holder or above in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Economics or other related disciplines with minimum 1 year’s relevant experience in banking industry.
- Experience in UAT of credit management systems and knowledge of credit risk management of banking industry will be a definite advantage
- Gratuity will be granted upon completion of the contract
Candidate with more experience will be considered as Senior Analyst, Credit Policy & Quantitative Analysis
We offer attractive remuneration packages to the right candidates. Please send your full resume with expected salary to The Human Resources Manager, Bank of Communications Co., Ltd., 10/F, Bank of Communications Tower, 231-235 Gloucester Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong, or fax to 2838 9209, or by clicking Apply Now.
Data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be kept confidential and used only for consideration of applications. The bank may also refer suitable applicants to other vacancies within the Group. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after the recruitment exercise. A copy of Personal Information Collection Statement is available upon request.