Mizuho Bank, Ltd
The Mizuho Financial Group is one of the largest financial institutions in the world with over 56,000 staff working in approximately 920 offices in 35 countries.
As a member of the Group, Mizuho Bank Ltd. has a long-term commitment to the Hong Kong market. With a strong global connection and a workforce of over 600 staff, Mizuho Bank Ltd. Hong Kong Branch, is able to help corporations in Hong Kong to expand their business worldwide. Our clients comprise Japanese and non-Japanese corporations including PRC related ones, financial institutions, government and quasi-government organizations, etc. We provide a full spectrum of corporate banking services to our customers including syndication loans, treasury, transaction banking, financial advisory, project finance, merger and acquisition, leveraged finance, structured finance, etc.
We provide unparalleled opportunities to our employees. What sets us apart from other banks as an employer is the breadth of experiences we offer our employees. Joining Mizuho is an opportunity to broaden your horizons and do something meaningful. As a part of our business plan, we are looking for pro-active and self-motivated professionals to fill the following vacancy:
Analyst – Credit Portfolio Management
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004995065
Employer Ref. JD/PMD/120117
- Consolidate data for credit portfolio analysis and monitoring;
- Prepare regular reports on risk analysis for senior management’s review;
- Conduct economic research and credit market research;
- Provide general support to the department.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Finance or related quantitative discipline;
- Fluent Japanese (JLPT Level 1 or 2) and English; knowledge of Mandarin preferred;
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint;
- Strong data analytical and communication skills;
- Detail oriented, proactive and a good team player;
- 1-year relevant working experience; fresh graduate will also be considered.
We offer attractive remuneration packages and fringe benefits to the right candidates. Please send your full resume with current and expected salary, as well as your earliest date available for employment in your application.
Personal data collected will be kept in strict confidence, and will be used for recruitment purpose only.