Hong Kong Express Airways Limited
Want to make history?
This is your chance to create history and be a part of the team to build Hong Kong's own, true low-cost carrier. We are seeking team players who are looking for a unique challenge. HK Express is built on a culture of respect, opportunity, innovation and travel. We are looking for talented, high performance, energetic people who have flair, creativity and a love of life! A passion for travel will also go a long way! If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
What we stand for:
- Contribute to building a new business
- Career progression opportunities
- Equal opportunity
- Huge personal development
- Attractive remuneration package
- Free and discounted air travel
- Staff activities and events
- Medical insurance
- Numerous other benefits
HK Express is composed of a team of professional and highly energetic people from around the globe. We aspire to be the leading LCC in Hong Kong and Asia-Pacific. Come and join us!
Analyst (Officer), Data Warehouse
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004782203
Employer Ref. 492487-768
Role and Responsibilities:
- Develop plans to gather all business requirements for enterprise and translate into technical specifications;
- Design and execute an innovative reporting system for processes;
- Monitor efficient transition of business requirements to technical specifications;
- Coordinate with various work groups and design improvements to various enterprise management plans and prepare reports for same;
- Analyze system requirements and gather all business information for same;
- Prepare all training and administration documents;
- Assist departments to prepare data mining processes and develop designs for metadata;
- Monitor compatibility of all data delivery tools and warehouse and ensure effective resolution for same;
- Evaluate all training programs for end users and provide support for same;
- Design and implement various reports and prepare dashboards;
- Administer backup recovery processes for all SQL Server;
- Install all SQL Server and perform upgrades;
- Provide technical support in database implementation and deployment;
- Analyze and recommend improvements to processes;
- Participate in various project meetings and prepare applications for database;
- Assign in ad-hoc duties assigned.
- Degree holder or above;
- Written and verbal communication, including technical writing skills;
- A methodical and structured approach to problem solving;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills in both spoken and written English and Chinese;
- Aviation experience is a plus.
- Certified Business Intelligence Professional credentials;
- Highly motivated by success but a team player;
- Self-starter with multi-tasking capability and able to meet tight deadline;
- Energetic and seeking a career building position.