Standard Chartered is a leading international banking group committed to building a successful and sustainable future for our people, our customers and the communities we serve. With 1,700 branches and offices in 68 markets in Asia, Africa and the Middle East, we offer exciting and challenging international career opportunities to over 89,000 employees.
Analyst, Models Monitoring
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004916073
Employer Ref. 534418
Support the models monitoring, annual validation of the existing models, Pillar 3 market disclosure, manual adjustment of CAR reporting and system implementation for new and enhanced models.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- To support the bank’s development, enhancement and implementation of
- IRB models compliant with Group standards and meet the requirements of Basel II regulatory compliance established by the HKMA.
- standardized and consistent models performance monitor reports to facilitate senior management for oversight and decision.
- To support the team manager on coordinating with Group Model Validation for the annual validation of all existing IRB model.
- To support the team manager on assessing potential impact to the IRB models arising from new system enhancements or the launch of new products, and performing User Acceptance Test for the related system enhancements.
- The jobholder will support the Hong Kong credit risk regulatory reporting and Pillar III market disclosure related to IRB models.
- The jobholder will support on ensuring the adequate controls and compliance with Group Standard and HK regulatory requirement within Country Risk Governance – Models Monitoring.
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Standard Chartered is an equal opportunity employer. We have a meritocratic culture where each individual employee is valued and respected for who they are as a person and for what they bring to the organisation.