Founded in 1988, the KGI Group is a multi-faceted, pan-Asian financial services group that thrives on providing the highest standards of service to its clients. The KGI Group prides itself on utilizing unsurpassable integrity and professionalism, prudence in its judgments and reliance on the security of a well-resourced institution to provide this service to its clients.
Your No.1 Choice for Global Investment and Financial Services
Analyst, Operations (Ref: OP-032017)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005146900
Employer Ref. OP-032017
- Process day-to-day operational activities including trade processing, trade support, reconciliation, corporate action, settlement and clearing for local and overseas financial products
- Perform control tasks to secure the reliability of day-to-day output
- Co-work with supervisors, peers and business lines for process and infrastructure improvements
- Participate in ad hoc business and system development project
- Handle day-to-day works on client fund withdrawal, client fund deposit, internal fund transfer, funding of bank account, etc.
- Work with other internal functions in fulfilling their requests on fund transfer
- University or above
- Relevant experience preferred but candidates with other experiences in securities industry are considered
- Fresh graduates are also considered
- High capability to adapt to changing work requirements
- Independent, enthusiastic, accountable and able to work under pressure
- Logical and systematic thinking
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Good PC skills
For more details about career opportunities in KGI, please visit our website: http://www.kgieworld.com/Careers.aspx?sc_lang=en
Please send application with resume and expected salary quoting the job reference to the HR Department, 41/F, Central Plaza, 18 Harbour Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong.
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.)