Analyst Programmer (Mobile Applications)
MEG │ Hong Kong School of Motoring
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004784551
Employer Ref. APPDEV-ISD/JDB
- Be the key person to develop web and mobile applications
- Be responsible for analysis, coding, testing, deployment in HTML, iOS and Android platforms
- Provide maintenance and support on web and mobile applications
- Ensure vendors' compliance with the company's requirements and guidelines
- Maintain the updated information of technology trends of web and mobile applications development
- Higher diploma or above in IT related disciplines
- At least 4 years' solid experience in application development
- Proven 1 – 3 years' experience in iOS and Android mobile applications development
- Experience in HTML5, Java-Android SDK, Objective-C IOS SDK and Unity3D is an advantage
- Knowledge on web service protocols and security and relational database systems such as My SQL, MSSQL or similar DBMS is an advantage
- Good team player with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Self-motivated with can do attitude
We will offer attractive remuneration package, comprehensive on-the-job training and career growth opportunities to the right candidate. Interested candidates please send application enclosing resume stating career and salary history by email to email@example.com. Please quote the reference of the position you apply for in all correspondences.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. All information provided by applicants will be treated in strictest confidence and handled confidentially for recruitment-related purposes within the company and our associated company. Applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the company over an one-year period, after which their personal data will be destroyed.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to MEG │ Hong Kong School of Motoring
About MEG │ Hong Kong School of Motoring
MEG is a close business partner of The Hong Kong School of Motoring Limited which is a joint venture of publicly listed Cross Harbour Holdings Limited (Stock Code : 32) and Wilson Parking Hong Kong (a subsidiary of publicly listed Sun Hung Kai Properties Limited with Stock Code : 16). It is a leading and well-established driving training company in Hong Kong and Greater China. For details of our company, please visit our website at www.meg.com.hk.