Established in 1999, NetDimensions (AIM: NETD; OTCQX: NETDY) is a global provider of performance, knowledge and learning management systems.
NetDimensions provides companies, government agencies and other organizations with talent management solutions to personalize learning, share knowledge, enhance performance, foster collaboration, and manage compliance programs for employees, customers, partners and suppliers.
Recognized as one of the top-rated learning technology suppliers in overall customer satisfaction, NetDimensions has been chosen by multinational organizations worldwide including ING, Cathay Pacific, Chicago Police Department, Delphi Automotive, and Travelex.
NetDimensions is ISO 9001 certified and NetDimensions hosted services are ISO 27001 certified.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004831844
NetDimensions is looking for an Analyst Programmer to provide technical support and maintenance for NetDimensions Talent Suite. The successful candidate will be responsible for bug fixes, enhancement, troubleshooting and provide solutions for the issues. He/She will report to the Technical Services Manager and work closely with our Engineering Team, Quality Assurance, Customer Services, Product Management and Hosting Support.
- Deeply understand customers’ issue, identify problems and provide solutions/workarounds
- Collaborate with Engineering Team and Product Management to improve the Talent Suite
- Provide hands-on support for the installation, configuration, trouble-shooting of non-hosted customers and Hosting Team
Desired Skills & Experience
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Software Engineering or related disciplines
- Excellent coding skills (Java and J2EE) and the ability to quickly adapt new technologies
- Strong object-oriented programming concept
- Solid experience in MSSQL Database (Oracle/MySQL/Derby is plus)
- Sound knowledge in Java, Tomcat and Apache environment
- A team player with analytical and problem solving mind, self-motivation, good interpersonal skills
- Effective verbal and written communication in English and Chinese
- Fresh graduate will also be considered
- NetDimensions Headquarters, Wan Chai, Hong Kong
We offer attractive salary package, medical scheme, a five-day work week, and friendly work environment. Interested parties, please send your CV with your current and expected salary to our HR department
Please visit our web site on http://www.netdimensions.com
Personal data are collected for recruitment purpose only.