eCargo Enterprise Limited is a China-based eCommerce solutions provider, providing on-demand digital commerce technology development and related execution capabilities for retailers and fashion brands from around the world. eCargo acts as a “one-stop” enabling partner for designer fashion, branded apparel and retail companies seeking to sell their products online in China, Australia and around the world by providing integrated online and offline technology and supply chain solutions. eCargo connects the brands to the online customers through the development and marketing of brand site transactional platforms and in China, on Alibaba Group’s Tmall, Tencent's Wechat and JD.com. For more information, please visit: www.ecargo.com.
eCargo Enterprise Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of eCargo Holdings Limited, a company listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX: ECG).
Currently, eCargo are looking for capable candidates to join our growing team in the following role:
Analyst Programmer (.NET)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004834012
- Responsible for system development, implementation and testing
- Participate in system and database design
- Assist project manager to develop CRM and retail store system
- Able to work independently and deal with tight project schedule
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent professional qualification
- Minimum 4-6 years’ experience in programming with Microsoft .NET Framework
- Hands-on experience in MS Visual Studio, ASP/ASP.NET, VB.NET and MS SQL Server
- Knowledge on MS SQL server (2008, 2012), e.g. Stored Procedure, SQL
- Good leadership and analytical skills - Knowledge in Retail Store and CRM system is a plus
Attractive remuneration package and excellent career development opportunities will be offered to the right candidates. For Interested parties, please apply with a detailed resume stating present and expected salary by clicking "Apply Now". You are welcome to visit our website at http://www.ecargo.com.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only and kept confidential.