EDPS Systems Ltd., a prestigious IT company in providing quality contract manpower to Government and major corporations, is urgently looking for high calibre professionals.
Analyst Programmer (PC Upgrade Rollout / Windows 10)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004835008
Employer Ref. PO-161018-01
Contract to a government department to assist on the upgrade of workstations and peripheral devices due to end of support for Window Vista in April 2017. The Department is maintaining an IT infrastructure covering around 2500 desktop PCs as well as peripheral devices within 15 buildings. The PC platform comprises desktop PCs, printers, barcode printers, barcode readers and handwritten devices and so on.
- Provide implementation support as well as ongoing support for PC platform upgrade from Vista to Windows 10 platforms;
- Monitor the outsourced project and contractor for the upgrade project; and
- As one of the team members of the PC upgrade project taskforce, s/he shall work together with various internal stakeholders and provide support to ensure the outsource vendors to complete the PC platform upgrade upon users’ satisfaction as per the project schedule. S/he will also need to work together with other team members assigned by the project manager to handle and manage the incidents and problems logging and resolutions within the agreed Services Level Agreement.
- Degree/Higher Diploma holder in Computer Science or equivalent;
- Minimum 3 years of IT working experience;
- Minimum 2 years experience in PC upgrade rollout in Windows, office and desktop; and
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Interested parties please send detailed resume with present/expected salary to HR Department.
Address: Room 1202, 12/F, Harcourt House, 39 Gloucester Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong.