Fevaworks Solutions (Hong Kong) Limited
FEVAWORKS SOLUTIONS is a Hong Kong based digital agency and production house serving well-known international brands and local big companies.
We have customised varied cutting-edge technological solutions for clients of all sorts, from consumer brands to corporates to official institutions; many of which are the first of their kind, for instance E-commerce portals, office workflow systems, content management systems, responsive websites and mobile Apps, among the infinite pool of solutions we call our aces.
Technologically advanced and rhapsodic, our productions underline functionality, creativity and usability. In an era where branding is an interactive activity, we integrate our technical advancement, which is ahead of the industry, with various social networking platforms to create an all-rounded strategic solutions of substantial marketing values.
Analyst Programmer (Mobile App)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004836461
Major role and job responsibilities
- To assist system analysis & design, develop software, carry out Quality Assurance tasks and write technical documentation
- To assist user acceptance tests and training to the Clients
Major job requirements
- University degree or non-degree tertiary in any discipline with passion in software development
- Minimum 2 year solid experience in software development
- Familiar with mobile application programming technology with Android and iOS Mobile operating systems
- Familiar with Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) methodology
- Familiar with Information Security control in programming and deployment
- Strong team player with good problem solving, troubleshooting and communication skills
- Good command of spoken and written Chinese and English; Putonghua is an advantage
- Able to work under pressure in deadline-oriented company culture
- Comfortable working environment with a magnificent 270 degree harbour view in Tsim Sha Tsui
- Free snacks, coffee, wine, alcohol, etc
- Friendly and talented colleagues
- Annual leaves
- Incentive annual bonus
- Medical subsidy
Interested parties please e-mail your full resume with availability, present and expected salary.
All personal data collected will be used for consideration of employment only.