PCCW Solutions is the IT and business process outsourcing solutions flagship of PCCW Limited, which also holds interests in telecommunications, media, property development and investment, and other businesses.
Responsible for a growing number of large-scale IT projects in the public and private sectors, PCCW Solutions holds a wealth of experience and expertise and is viewed as a major industry player in Greater China. To learn more about PCCW Solutions, please visit www.pccwsolutions.com.
Analyst Programmer (Java)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004837253
Employer Ref. C277014474810530
- Assist in requirement study, analysis, design, documentation and co-ordination with users, technical and operations teams
- Develop and maintain application programs
- Prepare test plan, test cases/scripts, test environments, data and perform testing
- Support UAT and system implementation
- Prepare system and operations documentations
- Provide ongoing user and application support
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in IT profession
- Possess technical knowledge in Java/web application using Java (J2EE) technology
- Effective verbal and written communication in English and Chinese
- Good team player, positive attitude, innovative, self-initiating, eager to learn and share with other team members, hardworking, able to work under pressure and work independently
Candidates with less experience will also be considered
We offer rewarding career with attractive remuneration package including 5-day week, retirement scheme, generous annual leave as well as comprehensive training to the right candidates.
If you have the desire for a challenging and rewarding career development, send us your resume in MS Word format, with your present and expected salary to Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on other job opportunities of PCCW Solutions, please visit our website at
PCCW is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment-related purposes. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer personal data policies.
(http://www.pccw.com/staticfiles/PCCWCorpsite/Terms%20of%20Use/Privacy%20Policy%20Statement/8.1_PCO_POL_02e_Privacy_Policy_Statement.pdf), a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.