EDPS Systems Ltd., a prestigious IT company in providing quality contract manpower to Government and major corporations, is urgently looking for high calibre professionals.
Analyst Programmer (Java / J2EE)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004918765
Employer Ref. PO-161129-02
Contract to a government bureau to develop and implement IT projects.
- Responsible for implementation, development, system maintenance and on-going support of IT systems; Provide delivery works including application and/or system programming, unit testing, system testing, providing support to user acceptance testing, data conversion, system documentation and system rollout;
- Respond to user enquiries and provide technical support and troubleshooting;
- Assist supervisors in vendor management;
- Support supervisors in providing technical advice to management, user or community as appropriate;
- Provide problem resolution for system failure that may happen outside normal office hours; and
- Assist supervisors in implementation and maintenance support of other IT projects.
- Degree/Higher Diploma holder in Computer Science or equivalent;
- Minimum 3 years post-qualification IT experience;
- Experience in object-oriented and Java technology;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills; and
- Good oral and written communication skills in both Chinese (essentially Cantonese) and English.
Interested parties please send detailed resume with present/expected salary to HR Department.
Address: Room 1202, 12/F, Harcourt House, 39 Gloucester Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong.