Kai Bo Food Supermarket
We are a rapidly expanding supermarket group located in Kwai Chung. To cope with our expansion and to provide quality services to our internal customers, high calibre candidates with good working attitude are invited to apply for the following vacancy.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004920464
Reporting directly to Business Development & IT Manager / Business Manager
To participate in system development, testing and implementation of web-based applications and support daily e-business operation. To assist in development & deployment of the e-business of the company.
will include but not be limited to the following-
- Participate in system development, testing and implementation of web-based applications.
- Developing Web applications and testing them on various browsers, enhancing & modifying them as necessary.
- Collaborate with business management as well as creative and technology teams to execute website goals and objectives.
- Supporting development / maintenance of in-house websites.
- Provide simple office IT support in critical situations;
- Co-ordinate with the website development service provider(s) in setting up the official websites for the e-business within the organization
- Update website content;
- Co-ordinate with the mobile app service provider(s) in the development of the official mobile app of the e-business
- Perform any other tasks as assigned by the immediate supervisor and/ or management from time to time.
Technical experience / qualifications:
- Proficient in J2EE, JSP, Java Script, HTML, XML, CSS, API and PL/SQL
- Knowledge of Spring, Springmvc, Mybatis, MySQL, Redis, Nginx and Freemarker
- Implementation experience on e-business Management Solution or Mobile
- Experience in open source CMS/EShop, e.g. Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal, OpenCart, Magento, and etc.
- Understanding on Search Engine Optimization.
- Interest on internet and web development is a must.
- Diploma or above in Multimedia, Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines.
- Good command of written & spoken English and Chinese, proficiency in Mandarin will be an advantage
- Strong technical & interpersonal skills, proactive, self-motivated, enthusiastic and hard-working, with the ability to work autonomously.
Interested parties please send your full resume with Date of Availability, Current and Expected salary by clicking “Apply Now” and attention to HR Manager to apply.
(Personal data collected will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purpose only)