Big Data Architect Limited
Big Data Architect Ltd. (BDA) helps making good business better and helps clients capitalising their data as a strategic asset in a varieties of industries.
Operating as a Data Science company, BDA has developed an AVC approach. That is to Analyze, Visualize and Capitalize the data for the execution and management of advanced predictive models on high performance architectures. With its solutions and technical expertise in the ever-growing Big Data market, BDA works towards providing a successful platform for its clients leading to rapid growth and high net profits.
With keen business domain expertise, deep technical background and insightful technological experience, BDA provides our clients with strategic thought leadership and best practice guidance - delivering real value through our methodologies.
Please visit our company web-site via www.bigdatarchitect.com to explore more on our business and services.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004922182
Big Data Architect is currently looking for Analyst Programmer(s) for initial focus on Business Intelligent solution development. We are looking for goal oriented team players who are excited to solve problems.
Analyst Programmer(s) will have the opportunity to develop technical skills and expand their industry knowledge through hands on experience and are included in the regular daily activities within their respective functional team i.e. operation meetings, customer meetings (as appropriate), and technical discussions that would pertain to their area of expertise.
The ideal person for this job will be highly motivated by technical challenges, interested in learning new tools and systems, willing to dive into new domains, and able to demonstrate basic data analytical skill.
- Higher Diploma holder in Computer Engineering / Degree holder in Computer Science / Degree holder in Computer Engineering
- With Statistic background would be an advantage
- Ability to communicate professionally
- Keen interest in working with a variety of technologies, including sophisticated Web services, Java/Node.js applications, RDBMS/NoSQL
- Demonstrated programming experience and basic data analytical skill
- Exceptional analytical and creative problem-solving abilities
- Ability to work in a challenging, fast-paced team-oriented environment
We offer five-day work week (except certain Saturdays according to specific project requirements). Interested parties are invited to send their full resume with current and expected salary by clicking "Apply Now" below.
All personal information collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.