Hong Kong Domain Name Registration Company Limited
Hong Kong Domain Name Registration Company Limited (HKDNR) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hong Kong Internet Registration Corporation Limited (HKIRC), a non-profit making and non-statutory corporation responsible for the overall administration of “.hk” domain names in Hong Kong. HKIRC is also responsible for the on-going liaison with local and international bodies on issues relating to the development and administration of Internet domain name systems. We are looking for highly motivated and independent candidates for the position of
Analyst Programmer (Java Web Application Developer)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004992598
- Conduct feasibility study, system analysis and design, coding, UAT and system implementation for new projects and system enhancements in-house and with outsourced developers
- Plan and coordinate with users and vendors to conduct user acceptance testing
- Responsible for reviewing the quality of deliverables including system performance and compliance with development standard and security policy
- Write functional specifications and technical documentations
- Set up test beds to research on and gain familiarity with new technological developments
- Support helpdesk requests to internal and external customers and our partners
- University graduate in Computer Science or equivalent
- Working experience in configuration of open-source web/application server (Apache, Resin, WordPress, GlassFish or Tomcat or JBoss)
- Proficiency in Unix/Linux Platforms, Shell script, and frameworks development like JSF or Struts or Spring
- Sound knowledge on operation of Domain Name System (DNS) and TCP/IP, SSL
- Hands-on experience in full testing cycle and deployment procedure
- Working experience in an ISP, web hosting, network operator or system integrator environment and cooperating with third-party vendors for outsourced projects are preferable
- Willing to learn and keep in pace with latest and emerging technologies
- Good communication, interpersonal skills and mindful attitude
- The company is moving the office and the potential candidate will be working in the new office in Cyberport, Hong Kong.
Interested parties please apply in full resume with expected salary (a must) to the Executive Officer at Units 2002-2005, 20/F, FWD Financial Centre, 308 Des Voeux Road Central, Sheung Wan, Hong Kong or by clicking "Apply Now".
We are an equal opportunity employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the company’s notice to employees and prospective employees relating to the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance.