Analyst Programmer (Re: AP/ IT/ 012017)
G2000 (Apparel) Ltd
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004993145
Plan & execute system development projects including system analysis, user requirement study, system design & database development, prototyping, application development and system test
- Monitor the system development cycle and ensure the smooth implementation so as to improve business and operational efficiency
Control quality of project deliverables by utilizing implementation methodology and quality control procedures
Conduct business analysis with user to identify IT opportunity to improve business workflow
Degree holder in Computer, Information Technology or other related disciplines
- Minimum 1 year of related working experience, apparel retail experience is preferred
- Knowledge in Data warehousing/Business Intelligence analysis
- Experience in building and maintaining the BI/DW/Big Data analytics platform to meet the business needs
- Familiar BI Tools, such as QlikView
- Immediate available is preferred
We offer 5-day week, attractive remuneration, career advancement opportunity, medical benefit, guaranteed 14-month salary, discretionary bonus, generous staff discount on purchase of company fashion to the right candidate. Interested parties please click APPLY NOW.
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.)
Please visit our website for more information: www.G2000.com.hk
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to G2000 (Apparel) Ltd
About G2000 (Apparel) Ltd
Headquartered in Hong Kong, G2000 is highly recognized as a leading apparel brand across the globe. We operate more than 50 chain stores in Hong Kong.
We are a company which encourages staff to excel and provide excellent career advancement to our people.
To cope with our development, we invite high caliber applicants to apply for the following opening: