Analyst Programmer (East Kowloon/Good package/ 5 days)
Intelligence Hong Kong
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004994084
Our client, sizable Japanese company, is now seeking for a high caliber individual to join their team as Analyst Programmer (East Kowloon/Good package/ 5 days) (Ref: QHK0001344-0034).
- Responsible for on-going in-house Web applications and Mobile Apps developments and enhancements
- Handle SAP support for APAC region, including SAP development, maintenance & modification
- Cooperate with other overseas branches
- Transform end-user needs & business requirements into functional requirement specifications
- Involve in coding, testing, UAT, user training and prepare documentation
- Provide daily business applications support to end-users
- Assist in ad hoc projects when required
- Degree holder in Computer Science or Information Systems related discipline
- Min 3 years' working experience in manufacturing environment
- Good command of both English & Mandarin
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Self-motivated team player with strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Immediate available or short notice is highly preferred
- Mon - Fri 09:00 - 17:30
- Discretionary Bonus
- Medical Insurance
Interested parties please quote QHK0001364-0018 and send your application via email to Apply Now or doris @inte.com.hk. For any enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me at (852) 2971-2506.
We also have various job vacancies from our well-established clients in all kinds of fields, please feel free to contact us. We are always willing to give you support on your career development.
Our company website: http://www.inte.com.hk
All information received will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Intelligence Hong Kong
About Intelligence Hong Kong
Tempstaff and Intelligence Hong Kong has integrated with a corporate branding of “Intelligence”, while TS Kelly Workforce Solutions Limited is our officially – registered company after the mergence.
After this merger, we become the HR corporate group with the largest number of branches, clients and registered job seekers in the Japanese Human Resources Market in Mainland China and Hong Kong.
We specialize in recruitment services for the firms with a wide range of positions from general to senior management level, aiming at building up the infrastructure for our clients and candidates.
Find us at Facebook
Welcome to visit our website www.inte.com.hk for more details!
Send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for job application for FREE!