Hong Kong R&D Centre for Logistics and Supply Chain Management Enabling Technologies (LSCM) is established with funding support from the Innovation and Technology Commission of the Hong Kong SAR Government. The Centre aims to strengthen collaborative applied research activities between the industry and research organizations.
For more information regarding the LSCM R&D Centre, please visit our web site: http://www.lscm.hk.
We are now expanding our team for the research and development of Robotics & Control, Infrastructure Information Technology System, IoT & RFID Technology, LBS Technology, Logistics and Supply Chain Analytics / Application and Supply Chain Security. We currently have the following opening:
Analyst Programmer (Technology Development)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004994799
The incumbents will join our technology development team to take part in the study, design and development of software systems using technologies including web programming, RFID, mobile application, cloud computing, wireless sensor networks, embedded systems and robotic control.
- Perform technology evaluation, system analysis and design
- Develop and integrate software systems
- Installation and administration of systems and databases
- System testing and documentation
- Provide on-site support for pilot projects
- Support commercialization activities
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 4 years related working experience
- Have great interest in learning and applying new technologies
- Knowledge and experience in software design and development using Java, C, and/or other programming languages
- Knowledge and experience in server side software development, RDBMS or NoSQL programming.
- Knowledge in RFID system, mobile application development (Android or iOS) and/or Cloud programming technology is an advantage
- Proven problem-solving skills and proficiency in information technology development and trends
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in English and Cantonese
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package with two years contract and with renewal possibilities.
To apply, please send your CV and salary expectations to our Human Resources Section. LSCM R&D Centre is an equal opportunity employer, personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
By mail: Human Resources Section, Hong Kong R&D Centre for Logistics and Supply Chain Management Enabling Technologies Limited, Room 202, Level 2, Block B, Cyberport 4, 100 Cyberport Road, Hong Kong
Click : "Apply Now".
Application closing date: 23 December 2016
All applications received will be used strictly for selection purposes only.