China Construction Bank (Asia) Corporation Limited [“CCB (Asia)”] is the retail and commercial business platform of China Construction Bank Corporation [“CCB”] in Hong Kong. As of March 31, 2015, CCB (Asia) has 47 branches in Hong Kong and offers a wide array of banking products and services to customers, including consumer banking services, commercial banking services, corporate banking services, private banking services and cross-border financial services, etc.
We’re inviting high caliber professionals to share our vision and mark our success together.
Analyst Programmer (Ref.: AP/HKSC/JDB)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004996605
Employer Ref. AP/HKSC/JDB
- Conduct system and report development based on user requirement, including requirement collection, system design, coding and testing
- Provide day to day application support for in-house systems including training
- Implement system testing to ensure quality of work
- Prepare technical documentation
- Degree holder in Information Technology, Computer Science or related disciplines
- Minimum 4 years of IT related working experience in banking industry
- IT Project exposure in banks or financial institutions, preferably with data warehouse experience
- Familiar with information system analysis and design
- Sound technical skills such as PL/SQL, SQL, Java, VBS, ASP and Cognos are preferred
- Independent and fast learning
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua)
To apply, please send your detailed resume (in both English and Chinese), stating present and expected salary to one of the following channels:-
- By Email
- By Fax: 2526 8181
Applicants who are not contacted within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and their personal data will be retained by the bank for a period up to two years.
All information provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only and will be used strictly in accordance with the bank's personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request.