MGA Entertainment (H.K.) Ltd
A US based consumer entertainment products company is looking for well organized, computer literate, independent and self-motivated personnel for the following position:
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004998115
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science
Three to five years of programming experience and two years using MorphX/X++ for Dynamics AX 4.0 or newer
- Able to customize/debug Dynamics AX 4.0 or newer using MorphX/X++ following SDLC guidelines
- Familiar with ASP.NET, C# and VBA
- Methodical with extreme attention to detail and able to follow Dynamics AX 4.0 or newer deployment processes
- Familiar with Dynamics AX 4.0 or newer user security model and batch job scheduling
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Must be self-motivated, adaptable to new technologies, well organized, with excellent follow through skills to assist on business application implementations and upgrades.
- Familiar with Trading, Manufacturing and Supply Chain modules
- Able to research, scope and resolve diverse problems, answer technical questions and collaborate with multiple global end users and technical colleagues in a demanding fast paced environment.
- Excellent troubleshooting, data analysis, unit testing and integration testing skills
- Must be able to clearly document requirements and write functional specifications
- Excellent computer skills and working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products
- Must be a self-starter and have the ability to work with little or no guidance. Must demonstrate initiative, complete tasks as assigned and work independently to remove obstacles.
Interested parties with relevant experience and qualification, please send detailed resume and expected salary to HR Department, MGA Entertainment, 6/F., YHC Tower, 1 Sheung Yuet Road, Kowloon Bay, Kowloon or via email.
(All information collected is used for recruitment purpose only)