As a member of i-CABLE Communications Limited, we are dedicated to be a leading broadcasting and telecommunications services provider in Hong Kong, commanding one of the largest and most influential TV viewer and communications service user bases in town. It owns and operates one of the near universal wireline telecommunications networks in Hong Kong, over which it provides Television, Broadband and Telephony services to well over one million households and businesses. To contribute to our business growth, we invite applications for:
Analyst Programmer (Application)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004998390
Employer Ref. CORP0724/01/DB
- To be responsible for maintaining and developing MIS Systems, including collect user requirements, perform system analysis and design, coding, testing and documentation
- Degree in Computer Science, or IT related disciplines with minimum 3 years relevant working experience
- Experience in application development using Java and J2EE, PL/SQL, SQL, UNIX, LINUX, ASP.NET(WebForm), C#
- Knowledge in web portals and mobile apps is an advantage
- Self-initiative with good communication skills
(Candidate with less experience will be considered as Senior Programmer or Programmer)
We offer 5-day work week, competitive remuneration packages and advancement opportunities. Interested parties, please write with full resume to Director, Human Resources, Human Resources Department, i-CABLE Communications Limited, 8/F Cable TV Tower, 9 Hoi Shing Road Tsuen Wan, N.T. or fax to 2112 7841 or via Apply Now (Please quote reference number and position applied for). For other information, please visit our website http://www.i-cable.com.
Your application may be forwarded to any company within Wharf Group and successful applicant may be seconded to work at any office as assigned. The information received will be used for consideration of employment only and all personal data supplied will be destroyed within 3 months.
We are an equal opportunity employer.