G2000 (Apparel) Ltd
jobsDB ref: JHK100003005146259
Do you want to work in a Young, Fun and Dynamic Team Environment?
Do you have the DNA to succeed?
Be part of an Iconic – Hong Kong Brand
This role is to support System Analyst to develop customized systems in order to facilitate computerized operational process with efficient flow of management data. He/She is also responsible for system tuning, trouble shooting, user requirement study, system design, coding and testing.
- Perform all aspects of systems design including writing required programs, testing and evaluation of new processes and implementation of new applications incl. training and support.
- Analyze and design program logic, screen layouts, reports, station criteria and testing criteria to support development of new or enhanced systems.
- Conduct or coordinate user acceptance, performance stress, regression and integration testing.
- Prepare program documentation to support new or enhanced systems and applications.
- Participate in the maintenance and daily supports of application systems
- Ad-hoc tasks when necessary
- University graduate in Computer Science, Information Technology or other related disciplines
- 2 years’ experience in software application development, preferable from fashion retail industry
- Proficiency in various programming languages and development frameworks (ASP.Net VB, Telerik, PowerBuilder 4 and PowerBuilder 8)
- Knowledge of SQL Server database design, Sybase DB / Oracle DB is an advantage
- Good understanding of the applications and proficiency in the diagnostics or trouble-shooting tools and procedures
- Keep abreast of the changes in business environment, technology and industry standards
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
- Able to work independently
- Good command of written and spoken English & Chinese
- 14 months’ salary package
- Additional Discretionary Performance Bonus
- Medical + Dental Insurance
- Generous Staff Discounts on Purchases
- 5-day work week
- Personal Development Sponsorships
- Additional Voluntary MPF Contributions
- New office facilities and a relaxed dress code policy
JOIN OUR JOURNEY.
Experience being part of becoming the world’s most loved apparel brand.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. If you are not contacted by us within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. All personal data collected would be used for recruitment purpose only.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to G2000 (Apparel) Ltd
About G2000 (Apparel) Ltd
Headquartered in Hong Kong, G2000 is highly recognized as a leading apparel brand across the globe. We operate more than 50 chain stores in Hong Kong.
We are a company which encourages staff to excel and provide excellent career advancement to our people.
To cope with our development, we invite high caliber applicants to apply for the following opening: