“Your Digital Touch Point”
Techture is a smart and friendly digital agency firm with strategic PR & IT experts working hand in hand to provide integrated solutions for both online & offline campaigns. From creative thinking to implementation, we help to engage clients’ target groups to optimize their social influence through interactive design, creative content, contagious conversation, digital intelligence, and other custom-made communications and technology solution to meet Clients’ specific needs.
What we do…
- O2O Strategy Planning
- Digital and Social Media Marketing
- eCommerce Solution for Multi-channel Sales
- Online and Mobile Application Development
We are hiring young, energetic and creative team members to join us, working together to create projects with great impact :
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005151940
- Assist in the IT project development and other ad-hoc assignments.
- Responsible for gathering user requirements, feasibility studies, developing functional specifications, performing system design and programming.
- Performing system maintenance and prepare technical documentation.
- Performing system deployment and user training.
- Degree in Computer Science or related disciplines.
- at least 2 years working experience in programming, system analysis and design.
- Experience in development of Joomla or other CMS framework is highly preferable.
- Experience in mobile applications would be an advantage.
- Experience in Linux environment operation would be an advantage.
- Strong sense of responsibility and the ability to understand users’ needs.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good communication skill in both written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Immediately available is preferred.
What we offer:
- 5 days work
- Bank Holiday
- Annual Leave
- Compensation leave
- Birthday, Wedding, Maternity, Paternity leaves
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Care
- Overtime Meal & Transportation allowance
- Travel allowance
If you are interested in this position, please click “Apply Now” to submit your CV with portfolio and expected salary.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.