Analyst Programmer (Ref: AP/IT/17-015)
Kum Shing (KF) Construction Co Ltd
jobsDB ref: JHK100003005221067
Employer Ref. AP/IT/17-015
- Provide software development and maintenance for the existing .NET based system and mobile application;
- Responsible for design, development and maintenance of system re-engineering;
- Assist in modification and reporting in Dynamic AX;
- Perform system testing.
- Higher Diploma or above in IT, Computer Science or related disciplines;
- 3 years’ relevant experience in application development;
- Familiar with one of below;
MS SQL Server and SSRS;
HTML5, Cordova, Angular JS, PhoneGap
- Proficiency in .NET Framework and SQL programming;
- Knowledge of ERP / Mobile Application will be an advantage;
- Good analytical and problem solving skills, self-motivated, responsible and good team player;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Senior Analyst Programmer.
We offer successful candidates a remuneration package, comprehensive benefit package and excellent career prospects. Interested parties please send your resume in details with last/current and expected salary via e-mail: ｈｒ＠ｋｕｍｓｈｉｎｇ.ｃｏｍ.ｈｋor by clicking “Apply Now”.
***Please quote reference no. in the application***
You are encouraged to visit our website: www.kumshing.com.hk to learn more about us.
Personal Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Kum Shing (KF) Construction Co Ltd
About Kum Shing (KF) Construction Co Ltd
Kum Shing Group has been providing safe and quality engineering services to our clients in power, utilities and transportation sector for more than 50 years. Our management and a family of nearly 3,000 members have helped the business group to build an excellent brand characterized by reliability and professionalism. Being the first gold award winner of the HKMA Quality Award from the construction industry, Kum Shing is committed to provide equal opportunities and a challenging but friendly working environment to all employees. In addition to the continuous investment in people, we actively encourage and support employees to achieve work-life balance. Welcome to join us and create a bright future for yourself.